|| Seven years old|
|| Cocker Spaniel, Miniature Poodle mix|
|| Alpharetta, Georgia, USA|
My name is Dixie, and I am a cockapoo. That is, a Cocker Spaniel and Miniature Poodle mix, it's just easier to say cockapoo.
15 Things You Should Know About Me!
1. People say I have super cute bear paws.
2. I love to stretch out and lay on soft cushions.
3. I ring a bell when I need to go outside to do number one or number two - I am very polite!
4. The people in my family are: Jennifer, Ryan, Tracy, and Ken. I like to play with all of my toys with Jennifer. With Ryan I like to cuddle. With Tracy I like to go for walks. With Ken I like to steal his stinky gym socks (shhhh!).
5. I am very protective of the people in my family and I always want to keep them safe from harm.
6. To show my family that I care, whenever I go on walks I always bark at everyone I meet and tell them not to harm my family.
7. I have a dog half-sister named Daisy who lives in Florida and we like to visit each other and have sleepovers.
8. My favorite food is cucumbers.
9. I am afraid of vacuum cleaners.
10. My favorite place to visit is Florida.
11. Unlike a lot of dogs I know, I love to dress up in costumes! On Halloween Jennifer and her friends also dress up in costumes and like to take me trick or treating. Sometimes I help pass out candy too!
12. I love to ride in cars (except when I have to go to the pooch hotel).
13. I especially love to ride in convertibles in the summer with the top down and the wind blowing in my fur!
14. There are a lot of cockapoos in my neighborhood – and they are all related!
15. But most of all, I love my family!!!